Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Found: Singapore Web 2.0 Community

In a correction to my previous blog: (which proves I should do some research first before i write off the top of my head next time, and also how valuable Google is)

here is a simple search result of the miniscule Web 2.0 community so far thrown up by Google.

Blogs:

* Nick Pan
* Kevin
* Adrian Lee (Adrian started up on Feb 9, 2006 to form an internet marketing company specializing in SEO, something like what i wanted to do last time, except this guy, before Feb 9, was the MSN Head of Marketing in Singapore =D )
* Yanime - who built this

Companies:
* Bezurk - a travel search engine
* PetValley (hopefully a dogster.com competitor, proudly started by my friend and ex-colleague from NOC Silicon Valley, Sheryl Chen)

Still searching for more to compile a Web 2.0 Singapore directory... Back to Google...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks for plugging my blog... I'm building web 2.0 resources and you'd might be especially interested in the recent Intro to Web 2.0 presentation I gave at the University at buffalo (SUNY).

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home